Thinking to apply for or help your staff to apply for a Visa Work Permit in Thailand?

Foreign nationals intending to work in Thailand must generally obtain either a Non-Immigrant Visa or a Residence Permit. At RLC, we provide Thailand Visa and Work Permit Services covering all visa(s), and manage the visa application process for you from start to finish.


Non-Immigration Visa “B”

Applies to foreigners who intend to work or to conduct business such as investors, skilled workers, professionals, and senior management in companies.


Thai Residence Permit

Applies to foreigners who legally work or conduct business in Thailand for minimum three consecutive years.


Non-Immigration Visa “O”

It is generally a dependent visa for a spouse, children or parents.

We can help you to make Visa & Work Permit process smoothly

Make A Quick Enquiry


If you are still unsure which HR Service is right for you, contact one of our friendly HR experts